An Unorthodox wedding ceremony was held last week, where a man narrated the love of his life who recently died. In the video, you see the beautiful bride freshly embalmed and in her casket wearing a beautiful red dress. Her husband is seen, wearing all white. And they had a full on ceremony with bridesmaids and groomsmen and everything.
Watch the video below:
And while a posthumous wedding may seem strange – it really is quite common.
A posthumous wedding is defined as a marriage in which one of the participating members is deceased. It is legal in France and similar forms are practised in Sudan and China.
Since World War I, France has had hundreds of requests each year, of which many have been accepted.
- 15 shocking photos Kim Kardashian wants the world to forget – She will do anything to take down her s*xtape
- 10 reasons why people are already worried about Meghan Markle’s future – The Queen doesn’t like her so well and we’ve got proof (With Pics)
- LADIES: If your boyfriend answers yes to these 10 questions, know he will marry you!
- 10 before and after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- 12 photos that prove Alex is the best dressed and most stylish female housemate of BBNaija 2018