5 natural ways to get rid of dark circles under your eyes
Dark circles under your eyes can make you look like you’re tired or sick, but they can actually be caused by a number of factors, including heredity, dehydration, and allergies. Luckily, you can quickly reduce the appearance of dark circles by using makeup, eye creams, and natural remedies. Makeup and eye creams can be expensive and do not provide lasting solutions but natural remedies that are inexpensive and easily accessible work better. Here are 5 Natural Remedies you can use to get rid of dark circles quickly:
1. Almond Oil
A completely natural ingredient that benefits skin around your eyes, almond oil helps lighten dark circles. Combine almond oil with vitamin E oil and your dark circles will be history. Plus, these ingredients really something that’s a staple in every household.
How To Use
- Before hitting the sack, apply some almond oil over your dark circles and massage it gently into the skin.
- Leave the oil on overnight.
- Wash it off with cold water next morning.
- Repeat this every day until your dark circles are gone.
With skin-lightening and mildly astringent properties, cucumbers are completely equipped to fix those raccoon eyes. Better yet, they are soothing and refreshing too.
How To Use
- Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill it for about 30 minutes.
- Place the slices on the dark circles for about 10 minutes.
- Wash the area thoroughly with water.
- Repeat this process twice a day for one week to see results.