#BBNaija: The real reasons why we didn’t send Cee-C a message directly – Cee-C’s family
The messages were mainly to encourage the housemates and to show their support for them. Cee-C’s family however sent a representative who turned out to be her Dad’s P.A, Dana, to speak to her on behalf of the family.
This caused criticism online, as viewers slammed Cee-C’s family for not making her message special, as many accused the family of distancing themselves from her.
Following the bashing from viewers, Cee-C’s sister Vanessa has issued a statement on why they didn’t send a message directly to her.
‘I know some of us would have preferred I did the video. And trust me, I really wanted to. I needed to tell her a whole lot, especially the love from you ALL.
‘Well, when we were Contacted they Requested a selfie video from Anybody apart From the family. It was really short notice. ‘
‘Dana is a family Friend. She was actually part of my bridal train. And We all Know Cee-C has a bad sight. Don’t let no one distract you with non-issue. We totally and fully behind Cee-C. ‘
‘That said let’s keep voting we will meet In lagos Next Week??,’She wrote on Cee-C’s Instagram page.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – These guys spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebrity mums and their beautiful daughters – #5 is a damsel (With Photos)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)
- 4 Nigerian celebrity weddings of 2017 we won’t be forgetting in a hurry – No one believed #4 will get married (Photos)