#BBNaija 2018: Ifu Ennada speaks after eviction, reveals why she didn’t kiss Rico
Evicted Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Ifu Ennada, has talked about her time in the house after she was just voted out by viewers on Sunday. Ifu Ennada and her strategic partner Leo were evicted from the reality game show on Sunday.
The former housemate said her refusal to be a relationship in the house really helped her game.
According to her, she decided not to be in a relationship this year but she can kiss a guy and move on.
Ifu, however, said she almost kissed Rico after the Saturday night party but he she dint because he couldn’t control his alcohol intake.
She said ,”I decided i won’t be in any relationship this year but I can kiss a guy and moved on.
”I almost kissed Rico last night but he vomited and i could not kiss a guy who cant control his alcohol intake.”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 18 shocking photos of celebs before and after drugs
- See the first ever Big Brother Naija that was held in 2006 – Most of the housemates are popular and wealthy now (With Photos)
- Proofs that show Davido bought all his hit songs and see the celebs he paid for them (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 10 times Kim Kardashian forgot to look in the mirror before leaving the house – She should be sued for how she dresses (With Pics)
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 and #1 are Africans (With Pics)