BBNaija 2018: Evicted housemates Leo And Ifu Ennada arrive Nigeria (Photos)
Big Brother Naija ex-housemates, Leo and Ifu have arrived Nigeria. Fans shared photos taken with the pair at Murtala Muhammed International airport,Lagos. Meanwhile, in an interview with Africa Magic, Leo revealed why they evicted.
”Eviction was inevitable for us because we won the Pepsi and Heritage bank challenge.
”I mean we have a VVIP ticket, capital, money in the bank.
”So as a voter, the fist thing I will look at is that the pair ”Lifu” already have a foundation, so let us help people that have gotten nothing from the house.”
Speaking with African Magic, Ennada also said she enjoyed her partnership with Leo who was also evicted, on Sunday.
Ennada said, “The strategic partnership I enjoyed the most was with Leo because with him I won the Pepsi roc-da-mat challenge and the Heritage Bank competition.
“Aside strategic partnership I would have chosen Teddy A because he’s very real and we connected on several level.
“What I realized about the game is that you need relationships to move forward.
“As much as I’m like a one man Army, I felt like If I had gotten more involved with people or even faked relationships I would probably have continued.”
See more photos below:
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 18 shocking photos of celebs before and after drugs
- See the first ever Big Brother Naija that was held in 2006 – Most of the housemates are popular and wealthy now (With Photos)
- Proofs that show Davido bought all his hit songs and see the celebs he paid for them (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 10 times Kim Kardashian forgot to look in the mirror before leaving the house – She should be sued for how she dresses (With Pics)
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 and #1 are Africans (With Pics)