4 people dead, several injured as Lexus SUV rams into commercial bus in Lagos (Photos)
Tragedy struck on Sunday morning as three men and a woman were killed, while 14 others sustained injuries after a drunk driver rammed into an 18-seater commercial bus at the first Lekki Tollgate in Lagos. According to reports, the driver, who drove a Lexus Jeep GX470 marker KJA615DF, belonging to Triple D Global Resources Limited, was returning from a night club and moving against traffic.
According to a witness, both vehicles upturned, killing two passengers on the spot, while 16 others were critically wounded.
It was gathered that two other victims died at the hospital, where they were rushed to, while the drunk driver was said to be unconscious.
It was also learnt that the commercial bus driver’s legs might have been amputated, as crushed body parts were seen after he was extricated from the vehicle.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 18 shocking photos of celebs before and after drugs
- See the first ever Big Brother Naija that was held in 2006 – Most of the housemates are popular and wealthy now (With Photos)
- Proofs that show Davido bought all his hit songs and see the celebs he paid for them (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 10 times Kim Kardashian forgot to look in the mirror before leaving the house – She should be sued for how she dresses (With Pics)
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 and #1 are Africans (With Pics)