“I use human flesh to make money ritual for people” – Islamic cleric, pastor & two others arrested for possession of human parts in Ibadan.
The Oyo State Police Command on February 8th, paraded four suspects, who were nabbed with human parts in the Ayegun area of Ibadan. The suspects includes an Islamic cleric, (Alfa) Sulaiman Hamed, 35, Tope Akinyele, 45, who claimed to be the pastor of a church in Ojagbo, in the Oranyan area of Ibadan and and two other accomplices, Olapade Saheed, 32, and Olatunji Abiodun, 26.
While briefing newsmen at the Command headquarters, the state Commissioner of Police, Abiodun Odude, stated that the Alfa, participated in the Fidau prayers for a dead man but later paid Saheed and Abiodun N2,500, to exhume the corpse because he needed the body parts for making money charm for his clients. Saheed and Abiodun were later caught with the deceased’s head and other body parts, leading to the arrest of Hamed and Akinyele.
“Around 10 pm , I took them to a grave where a body that was brought from Warri , Delta State, was buried. I took part in the prayers for the deceased before he was buried. I left them ( Saheed and Abiodun) there, but they refused to let me go. They said they wanted to sleep in my house that night. I got them a place close to my house.
“In the early hours of the second day, they came to me with a cellophane bag. I did not check what was inside, but I hanged it on the wall of my house. I was on my way to my office in Ile-Tuntun when I saw them in the midst of a crowd with a human head.
“I use human flesh to make money ritual for people and I pay N2 ,500 for the flesh. In this case , the charm was for myself . I did not ask them to cut off the head and it was not in my possession when the police came.”
“Alfa called us for a job at Ayegun. When we got there, he showed us a grave three houses away from his house. After we finished the job, he took what he needed from the remains of the dead man and asked us to dispose of the rest.
“We left early in the morning. But on our way , a local vigilance group stopped us and asked what was in the bag we carried. They beat us up after realising that there was a human head and other body parts in the bag. The police later came to arrest us,” he said.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A tragic story of a family that had three massive lions as pets – Don’t open if you’re too emotional (With Real Pictures)
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- 11 Nigerian Child Stars of the 1990s’ and 2000s’ you won’t recognise today – #7 is a cheerful giver & #5 recently married (With Photos)
- 12 of the oldest spinsters in Nollywood reveal why they haven’t married, GENEVIEVE’s reason is quite funny
- 8 Nigerian celebrities who gave birth at a young age – #7 was 14yrs when she had her 1st child (Full pics of their kids)
- 12 Rich celebs who don’t help their poor siblings (With Pictures)