I cannot date a guy that earns N200,000 or less — Singer, Toby Grey
Tobi Grey has revealed her preference, and she’s declared that she can, in no way date a Nigerian man, or a man in general who earns anything less than two hundred thousand naira (N200,000). When asked the question, Tobi Grey said; “Well, yeah if that’s not his only business.*winks”.
She went further to say “if we are going to end up getting married, then that’s not good enough, I’m so sorry, I’m not materialistic but this is just reality, it’s the fact, I mean if we are going to have like 10 kids your 200,000 won’t cut it, so no! Except you have other businesses.”
In the interview, she also revealed that she once kissed a man with mouth odour, and she’d do it again, rather than walking out on a music deal.
Watch the video below;
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A tragic story of a family that had three massive lions as pets – Don’t open if you’re too emotional (With Real Pictures)
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- 11 Nigerian Child Stars of the 1990s’ and 2000s’ you won’t recognise today – #7 is a cheerful giver & #5 recently married (With Photos)
- 12 of the oldest spinsters in Nollywood reveal why they haven’t married, GENEVIEVE’s reason is quite funny
- 8 Nigerian celebrities who gave birth at a young age – #7 was 14yrs when she had her 1st child (Full pics of their kids)
- 12 Rich celebs who don’t help their poor siblings (With Pictures)