Lekki and its environs went down history following the epidemic flood that invaded them in July 2017. The high-brow environment which possesses a high concentration of affluence is located within the Eti-Osa LGA on the islands of Lagos state.
The mega city which consists of various phases such as Ikate. Jakande, Osapa, Elegushi, Igbo-Efon, Ikota, Chevron to mention but a few; as well as its neighboring locations- Victoria Island and Ikoyi; got a fair share of the wet season in 2017.
And it appears another flood is eminent judging by the water-logs arising from the few rain-falls in this month of February.
Yesterday being Monday the 26th of February, residents of the “rich man area” were saluted by a vigorous downpour as it rained cat and dog from the early hours of 4am to about 7am.
Below are pictures from the Oniru New Market Road as well as the Oniru New Market Car Park opposite the Market Plaza, both in the Lekki phase 1 axes.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 18 shocking photos of celebs before and after drugs
- See the first ever Big Brother Naija that was held in 2006 – Most of the housemates are popular and wealthy now (With Photos)
- Proofs that show Davido bought all his hit songs and see the celebs he paid for them (With Photos)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 10 times Kim Kardashian forgot to look in the mirror before leaving the house – She should be sued for how she dresses (With Pics)
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 and #1 are Africans (With Pics)