Reekado Bank’s manager arrested after collecting N2m for Reekado to perform at a wedding but didn’t show up
Reekado Bank’s Manager In Police Net After He Failed To Perform At A Wedding Despite Collecting N2m
Reekado Bank’s manager: According to reports, Reekado Banks’s manager, is held at a Police Station in Lagos due to a disagreement over the singer’s failure to show up at a wedding reception.
Linda Ikeji reports that Reeky’s manager and brother, Solomon Temioluwa Seth, popularly known as Temi, is at the Ogba Police Area Command in Lagos, after being ‘dragged’ there by an aggrieved client.
Advanced Performance Fee Disagreement
According to the report, Reekado Banks, via his manager, Temi, received Two Million Naira as an advanced performance fee for a wedding in Benin City. But he failed to show up.
The report further says that after the wedding, Uwa Idahosa (an OAP and comedian) who contracted Reekado Banks to perform at the wedding on behalf of the couple demanded a refund but the singer through his manager, Temi said they could only refund N800,000 saying they incurred logistics costs as well.
This led to the involvement of the police, as Uwa Idahosa, Reekado Banks’ manager (Temi) and relatives of the couple are at the police station to demand a full refund. At the time of the report, they are still at the station waiting for the Area Commander to settle the dispute.
Temi and Reekado Banks have had a long working relationship that precedes their time at Mavin Records. Temi began to manage and support Reekado Banks while the singer was in University of Lagos, and bore the name ‘Spice’. He is regarded as a huge influence on Reekado’s career, supervising strategy, growth and business for his brother. In April 2017, Temi got married to his long-time sweetheart.
Aside from Reekado Banks, he’s also the manager of Marvtunes, Awanjo and Parcel.
Pulse has reached out to Temi Solomon, but at the time of this report, there has been no response.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Untold story of Nigeria’s King of Money, Victor Okafor, EzeEgo 1 of Ihiala – How he died, His kids, mansions & more (Photos)
- The heartwarming story of Paul Okoye and his wife – How they met, age difference, their children and much more (PHOTOS)
- Photos of Nigerian celebrity bedrooms that will completely leave you speechless (With Photos)
- History of Aso Rock Presidential Villa & mind blowing photos you’ve never seen before
- Meet Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson’s brothers and sisters – Childhood, parents, family history, twin sister rumour and much more (With Pics)
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 10 Nigerian actors who you never knew are lecturers in universities (With Pictures)