6 mistakes women make when choosing a husband – #4 and #5 can lead to early grave
Mistakes women make: Choosing a life partner is not that easy and one has to be very careful. That one decision comes with a lot of details. You’re choosing someone who would be your parenting partner and have a positive influence on your children, eating buddy, gist partner and travel companion. So, if you make a mistake and don’t choose wisely, you’ll end up enduring marriage rather than enjoying it. Some view marriage as a means to an end and rush into it for the wrong reasons such as loneliness, peer pressure, financial difficulties and other reasons.
- How I caught my cheating fiancee during the Christmas holiday – Guys, you will fear women when you read this
- A tragic story of a family that had three massive lions as pets – Don’t open if you’re too emotional (With Real Pictures)
- Meet Banky W’s family: His parents, siblings, what they do for living, love life, wealth more (With Photos)
- 9 super successful Nigerian celebs who got richer from their side businesses – You won’t believe #4 is the owner of….(With Pics)
At the end of the day, they live with regrets, wishing they didn’t make the mistake of getting married to wrong person.
Here are six common mistakes Nigerian women make when choosing a husband.
1. Choosing a man because of his outward appearance
Almost every lady wants to marry a Mr. TDH (tall dark and handsome) and they despise anyone who doesn’t fall into this category. They forget that looks fade. The grass withers and the flowers fade and so does physical beauty. A man might be good looking but a devil at heart. Would you be able to live with this man when all the physical things that attracted you to him begin to fade?
2. Marrying for money
Determined to have the “better life,” she marries the first rich man that approaches her. Money is good, no doubt and everyone wants the good life. But, choosing a life partner only because he has money can cause more problems for you than you even expect. You might have all the money in the world and still be frustrated. What happens when the unexpected happens and he stops having money?