“It’s been a wonderful year, I am closer to my dreams” – Toke Makinwa reflects on 2017
Best selling author of “On Becoming” and media personality, Toke Makinwa has taken to Instagram to reflect on 2017 as it steadily draws to a close. The divorced beauty revealed that 2017 has been a wonderful year for her as she is closer to her dreams. She wrote:
“It’s been a wonderful year, I look back on 2017 and all I can say is thank you Lord . I thought I had a plan but yours blew me away, the On Becoming tour was beyond successful, country after country, city and the next city…..only you Lord, only you. God brought me before kings, whenever I was stranded, help came
“I made a vow with God and he helped me honour that vow cos it’s only by his grace. I had some lows too but they all worked in mr favour. (I still don’t understand how I got past it but I’m here).
“Everything, good/bad pushed me even further and I am sooooo grateful for you all, the amazing people I met this year, the ones I’ve always had in my life, the ones that left too……Looking forward to an even better 2018 with this little light of mine, I’m closer to my dreams, I am Becoming more….”
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- “The photographer na wash” – Nigerians blast couple because of their pre-wedding pics
- #BBNaija: “My closeness with Efe was real, I don’t mind dating him” – Marvis
- 8 reasons to be okay with being hated by people – #6 will make you a grater person
- 20 most expensive houses in the world and their prices, owners. This list will blow your mind
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrity marriages that will never get a divorce – #2 met his wife “untouched” (With Pics)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities with the most expensive houses- #10 cost close to a billion Naira (photos)