See the Innoson buses that will replace Keke in Owerri (Photos)
Keke in Owerri: While many seem fixated at the manipulation of a good and honorable policy of Imo Government by opposition, the more knowledgeable people understand it is a revolution about to kick-start from Imo State. Tricycles or Keke are mostly imported from Asia and over the last few years Nigerians have imported them in millions while Innoson our own local product was struggling to survive.
Behold one of the major advantage of Keke ban in Owerri as Innoson brand buses are about making a boom shaka boom in popularity. Hopefully other Southeastern States and indeed Nigerian States will key in to encourage the growth of our own. In Igbo we say “Nkea bu nke anyi”.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 popular Nigerian Celebrity Relationship Breakups that will never be forgotten (With Pictures)
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 10 rappers who have made over a $100 million – #5 is already broke despite the fortunes he made (With Pics)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- Checkout Nigerian police ranks and salaries – You wont believe the amount they take home monthly (With Pics)
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)