Still on the #EndSARS campaign, a Twitter user has taken to the platform to share her own ordeal with the anti-robbery operatives. According to one @olaeloquence, while she and her friend were travelling to Ilorin from Ife on a fateful day, she was stopped by the operatives, who literally showed she and her friend hell that day. She shared her story as thus:
Sars stopped us on our way to ilorin. Pulled out my bras and pants and asked why I had g-string if I wasn’t an ashewo. Hit my friend in the head 6 times with their guns. They took us to the ATM with my friend’s bloody head to collect 40k and never returned our phones.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 5 easy ways to avoid pregnancy without using condom
- REVEALED: What you didn’t know about Uganda’s former President, Idi Amin – Many think he’s Nigerian (With Pics)
- 12 celebs you never knew were lesbians, bisexuals and gays – #4 will definitely knock you off (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 28 photos that prove Dubai is the craziest city in the World – These guys spend money like it’s nothing (With Pics)
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest