Man jumps to his death from Lagos State Magistrate Court 3rd floor because he owed N40k (Photos)
This man jumped from the 3rd floor of the Lagos State Magistrate Court in Ogba. He owed 40k. Been in prison on remand for the past 6 months. After his case today, he took the leap to his death. The law should have a human face.
CLICK HERE to follow our Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Pushing her Mother-in-law down and 5 other incidents that allegedly crashed Tonto Dikeh’s marriage
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian celebrities who don’t know how to dress at all – #2 is hopeless – (With Photos)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)
- Top 10 richest and most powerful families in the whole of Africa; their net-worth, what they do & more – #1 & #6 are Nigerians (With Pics)
- 8 major signs he’s only using you for s*x – If you notice #4, RUN AWAY!
- 8 Communication techniques which will make your lover open up to you no matter how bad a situation is