The fun of playing games without any lag is a dream for every gamer around the world. And to make this dream come true we will look at some tips and tricks to speed up your game play. We will be covering everything from game settings and looking at how to explore cheats so that you can go all guns blazing against your opponent. Now you might not own a Nintendo, but that doesn’t mean you should be deprived of games like Pokemon, Mario and other Nintendo classics. You can always opt for a Nintendo emulator to get access to these games. The problem however is that some of the emulators tend to be quite slow and the lag kind of kills the mood completely.
- 5 hot female celebrities Odunlade Adekola has DATED – You won’t believe he was with #3 (With Pics)
- 10 insanely hot women Wizkid has DATED since he became a star – #3 & #5 will shock you (With Pictures)
- Check out these 11 strangest buildings you can find in Africa – I bet you won’t believe your eyes (With Pics)
- 10 Nigerian actresses who gained their fame through popular music videos – #4, #5 & #8 started their careers as video vixens
Don’t let your NDS emulator slow you down from playing Pokemon black or white or heartgold and soulsilver. By the end of this post, you will learn to play Pokemon without any lag. Well if you are already using the Drastic DS emulator you might not be having any problem, it works very well but there is an option for better performance. If you wondering how you can increase your emulator speed, then let’s jump right in?
What Do You Need to Download?
You will have to download Drastic NDS emulator either from the play store or from a website like 4shared. However, be very careful about where you are downloading the software from, if you download it from the wrong source, you might end up compromising the security of your device. Once you have the emulator up and running, you need to download and install your ROMs right away.
You can download your ROMs from coolrom.com and save them on your SD card in a place you can find them easily (making a ROM folder makes this easier). Choose to load a new game. Then navigate to where you have saved the game and choose any game you would like to play.
How to Play at Full Speed?
Some games will not run at full speed no matter what you do, after all an emulator no matter how good it is, is an emulator, it can never compare with the real device, though the best ones do come pretty close. This particular emulator promises to perform well. With a little tweaking of the software your game play will be at full speed or even faster with the fast forward option.
Once you start the game go to the menu and then to options. In the options section:
Choose your “Fast-Forward maximum speed” to 400%
Uncheck the “Sound enabled” option this is because games run faster without sound.
Additionally, for Pokemon, you can go to the cheats section to learn some cheats. Tip: Click on “All Items Codes” and enable Consumables and Pokeballs to do some more damage. Now start the game, have fun and share it with other Pokemon fans and friends.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)