Harvey Weinstein leaves s*xual addiction therapy after one week
Disgraced Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein who was accused by several women of sexually harassing them over a thirty year period has left therapy where he was seeking treatment- after only one week. After a New York Times expose revealed his predatory tendencies, Weinstein admitted himself to a rehab facility where he sought treatment. That did not stop him from being fired by the company he co-owned with his brother Bob, nor prevent his wife from commencing divorce proceedings.
After a week of receiving treatment, the 65-year-old filmmaker and producer has left the Arizona based rehab. A psychologist who spoke to TMZ said he received counseling for ‘dealing with his anger, his attitude toward others, boundary work and the beginnings of work on empathy.’
However, he was said to be with his phone the whole time and in constant touch with family members and business associates.
A number of actresses including Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie and most recently, Lupita Nyong’o have accused him of using his position to demand sexual favours from them and threatening them if they didn’t assent.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)