“Stop misinterpreting the word of God, child of satan” – Lady blasts Daddy Freeze and he replies
Media personality Daddy Freeze shared a screenshot on his social media page after a lady blasted him for misinterpreting the word of God.
She was angry at him for posting a meme which says drinking beer is part of the recommended way of paying tithe.
How am I misinterpreting something written in plain English?
@odusanwoolayinka just called me a son of Satan, see her mouth like Satan’s own
Can I call you #DevilMandibles?
What is the spiritual interpretation of sell your tithe and buy beer? Is it sell your tithes and buy your yahoo boy pastor a private jet?
“You blind fools” like Jesus called you in Matthew 23:17, the Bible is written in English all you need is a pastor to confuse you! ~FRZ
Deuteronomy 14: “You must set aside a tithe of your crops—one-tenth of all the crops you harvest each year.  Bring this tithe to the designated place of worship—the place the LORD your God chooses for his name to be honored—and eat it there in his presence. This applies to your tithes of grain, new wine, olive oil, and the firstborn males of your flocks and herds. Doing this will teach you always to fear the LORD your God.
 “Now when the LORD your God blesses you with a good harvest, the place of worship he chooses for his name to be honored might be too far for you to bring the tithe.  If so, you may sell the tithe portion of your crops and herds, put the money in a pouch, and go to the place the LORD your God has chosen.  When you arrive, you may use the money to buy any kind of food you want—cattle, sheep, goats, wine, beer or other alcoholic drink. Then feast there in the presence of the LORD your God and celebrate with your household.  And do not neglect the Levites in your town, for they will receive no allotment of land among you.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)