Ghanaian Actress embarks on campaign to stop ladies from wearing panties
Ghanaian Actress, Baby Blanche has launched a campaign that urges ladies to stop wearing panties. The campaign tagged ‘Operation Remove Your Dross’, which is targeted at helping save the lives of women, was launched on Saturday, September 9 at a press conference held in Accra.
When speaking with Nana Qwame Larbi of Hitz FM, Baby Blanche had this to say:
“The whole initiative is to help ladies free themselves from infections which most ladies suffer as a result of wearing panties. I have practiced it and it has helped me. I also want to impact this same practice onto others.
“I can’t preach about going ‘pantiless’ and contradict myself by wearing them. I am not wearing Panties as I speak to you.”
In another chat, she said:
“As an advocate of going pantieless, have lived in the last seven years without panties and have never incurred the wrath of the bacterium at my vital area in relation to any infection. I join the online physician Dr Mehmet Oz, who counsels it is time to go natural because we don’t want down there to get moist.
In conclusion, based on experts research and my own experience as well as colleague compatriots have come to realized that , I Blanche Worae ( Baby Blanche) and my foundation can say on authority without fear a lady without panties can leave a healthier life. So am entreating all Ghanaian ladies to join me in going pantiless for healthy life.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 15 foods that will make you look 15 years younger than your real age
- 10 most powerful celebrities in Nigeria – The country shakes when these guys cough (With Pics)
- Top 5 Nigerian celebrities who are best friends – people mistake #4 and #5 for couples
- 12 popular Nigerian Celebrity Relationship Breakups that will never be forgotten (With Pictures)