Former Zamfara State governor, Senator Sani Yerima’s son had his wedding ceremony yesterday and everyone’s attention has been to his bride after an Hausa IG page shared photos from the ceremony. In one of the photos that was shared, the couple were seen holding up their shoes during a part of the event called Hikiwale in Japanese.
The shoe the groom held up which is the bride’s, is a Ralph & Russo pumps which reportedly cost $2,150, which when converted to Naira is N784,750.
A Lovely photo of the bride below:
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 15 foods that will make you look 15 years younger than your real age
- 10 most powerful celebrities in Nigeria – The country shakes when these guys cough (With Pics)
- Top 5 Nigerian celebrities who are best friends – people mistake #4 and #5 for couples
- 12 popular Nigerian Celebrity Relationship Breakups that will never be forgotten (With Pictures)