Chelsea star, Eden Hazard reveals the club he will join when he leaves (Details)
Chelsea star, Eden Hazard, has revealed the club he will join when he leaves the Blues. He ruled out chances of him making a move to French Ligue 1 giants Paris-Saint-Germain. Hazard has been a long term target for the French club before they eventually signed Brazilian star Neymar and Monaco’s wonder-kid Kylian Mbappe.
Fresh report on Tuesday suggests that Paris-Saint-Germain will tempt Chelsea in January 2018 with a multi-million deal to lure the Belgian to France.
The Belgium International has now reacted that he would only make a return to France at the end of his career to join Lille where he spent 5 years.
Hazard said, “I am at Chelsea for the time being, and I don’t know where my career will take me in the future.
“But if I do go back to France, then it will be to play for Lille because that is where I belong and will love to play again.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)