12 ways to make someone fall in love with you using psychology – They work like magic
Ways to make someone fall in love: Love is so challenging – finding it, keeping it, and most difficult of all, getting back love from the person you’ve set your heart on. Love is equal parts luck, chemistry, timing, and science. Yes, there’s science behind love; love isn’t just about finding somebody that you find attractive and settling down, it’s about compatibility and shared goals and values. However, there are some psychological tricks that you can use to get someone to fall in love with you.
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest
- See how Ooni of Ife’s palace looks like after reconstruction – (exclusive before and after photos)
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
- All you really need to you know about Postinor 2 – This is what doctors never tell you
No, we’re not telling you to totally change or to do something that isn’t comfortable for you, we’re just suggesting that you highlight some things that you’re probably doing anyway.So if you want to learn how get a guy to like you and eventually fall in love with you, here are 12 ways to use psychology to your advantage.
1. Make sure you’re the kind of woman he’s looking for.
We all have a list (even if it’s not written down) of the qualities we want in a partner. They may be superficial such as the color of their hair, or they may be set in stone such as a love of animals. Obviously, there are some things on a list of must-haves that are negotiable. Make sure that you meet the criteria of what your potential mate wants by doing a little research and learning about their interests and background.