A new study found that women retain and carry living DNA from every man with whom they have unprotected sexual intercourse. The finding was made from the University of Seattle and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center. It is not clear how solid these findings are but the study, which was focused on the female brain and genetics, found that 63% of women have brains that harbor DNA that originated from another individual.
- Top 20 richest Nigerian musicians and their net worth, Davido Beats Wizkid – #3 is a new comer
- Olayode ‘Toyo baby’ Juliana reveals the real reason why she left Jenifa’s Diary (full details)
- 14 times Katy Perry showed more than she should have – Don’t open if you’re fasting (With Pictures)
- 10 Habits that make you age faster – You will look young forever if you eradicate #2, #4 and #9
This male DNA happen to be genetically distinct from the cells that make up the rest of the woman. Following a careful study, the researchers found that the male DNA in those women’s brains were from present or past lovers. The DNA was genetically fused to the women’s brain, and will be there for her entire life.
The discovery was reportedly made by accident. The researchers had originally been trying to determine if women who have been pregnant with a son might be more predisposed to certain neurological diseases that occur more frequently in males. To do this, the scientists had to pick apart the female brain and in so doing they discovered that the female brains often harbor “male microchimerism“. This means the presence of male DNA that originated from another individual.
At first, the researchers assumed the male DNA found in the female brain were from a male pregnancy but when an autopsy was carried out of the brains of women who had never been pregnant, let alone have a male child, the same male DNA were found in their brains. This led to great confusion and the scientists concluded that the male DNA were left in the women by every man they have ever had sex with. The study concluded that sperms are living cells and every time a woman’s body absorbs spermatozoa from a man, it becomes a living part of her for her entire life.
“Sperm is alive. It is living cells. When it is injected into you it swims and swims until it crashes headlong into a wall, and then it attaches and burrows into your flesh. If it’s in your mouth it swims and climbs into your nasal passages, inner ear, and behind your eyes. Then it digs in. It enters your blood stream and collects in your brain and spine,” Your Newswire reports.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- You will fall in love with them -Checkout these 10 ‘not so normal’ Stylish NYSC outfits for ladies (PHOTOS)
- Full list of winners of BET awards 2017
- 9 extremely rich Nigerians who live in Banana Island – #5 hosted Chris Brown when he came to Nigeria
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- Meet Prince Dato Cash, another Nigerian “Social media” millionaire Showing off his cars, cash, houses (photos)
- Meet Randy Wayne, another Nigerian ‘social media’ millionaire giving Hushpuppi a run for his money (Photos)