Popular musician Tekno has offered an explanation for why he hasn’t been able to perform at many shows all over the world and in Nigeria in recent times.
The Pana crooner took to his Instagram account to reveal that he has been sick for over a month with acid reflux TheInfoNG gathered.
According to medicalnewstoday.com, Acid reflux is a very common condition. It is characterized by a burning pain, known as heartburn, felt internally around the lower chest area. It is caused by stomach acid flowing back up into the food pipe. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is diagnosed when acid reflux occurs more than twice a week.
Read Tekno’s post below:
“I know i have disappointed a whole lot of promoters and my amazing fans worldwide! I’ve been sick for over a month from acid reflux and it has worsened. I want to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause; all the show refunds and any other lost. Am not taking any bookings right now as I’m off to America for proper treatment God’s grace I’ll get better in no time And be back on stage! if you could share a little prayer for me I would be grateful-Good health to you and yours”
As expected, his fans have started sending him get well soon messages
Here’s wishing him a speedy recovery
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Top 8 Most stylish Kings in Nigeria – 2 of them use the most expensive Rolls Royce cars (With Photos)
- Emeka Ike releases list of Nollywood producers who sleep with actresses – The list will shock many
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets -Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 is an African (With Pics)
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebs and the breathtaking houses they live in – Genevieve’s crib is crazy! (With Photos)