Abuse?? Tonto Dikeh shares fresh evidence of red marks on her body (Photos)
Tonto Dikeh shares fresh evidence: Tonto Dike has taken to her Instagram to share more evidence of her red marked body allegedly caused by her estranged husband Olakunle Churchill.
In the photo, her skin shows evident marks of domestic violence.
In a lengthy post, Tonto wrote,
“Domestic violence is a scourge in the world.In Africa especially,this evil is rampant.African traditions preach & teach the almost absolute submission of the wife to the husband or the husband’s almost ownership of the wife.Hence, to the uninformed & uneducated woman,domestic violence is easily accepted as a norm,this is precisely the reason why domestic violence is rampant in our society.It is therefore obvious that one of the most effective ways to curb this scourge is to inform and educate people; l/we must create the awareness of the wrongness of this act, with a view of solving this problem permanently.I dnt take for granted that God has made me a voice.He has blessed me with means & a celebrity status.Most of all, I am a strong Christian. Our Christian faith encourages us to use the gifts given to us by God for the benefit of others.I also have come to learn & realise,that God allows us to experience things so that on the long run we can help others avoid or survive similar experiences.It is for this reason that I shared my horrible experiences of wife battery,perhaps I might help someone;if I only succeed in helping one person,it would have been well worth it.
The actress added that she has more pictorial evidence including videos backing her allegations and she would not hesitate to use them to vindicate herself.”
She continued, ‘
“It has been brought to my attention my EX is spreading scandalous & baseless lies about me, he has even resorted to some very intimidating tactics in a bid to discredit me and my story.I would like to state for the avoidance of doubt,that everything I have shared is true.I went through those experiences and to the glory of God, I survived and I am a better person today.I would like to inform my antagonists that I have no problem with fighting back,I have said the truth and I have pictures and videos to back my story. I will not hesitate to use them to vindicate myself.That I have not shared these strong evidence2 date is borne out of respect that this man remains the father of my son.In the event that he will resort to lies in a bid to save face & further tarnish my image becomes unwarranted insult upon severe physical & mental injury.Let me reiterate,that my sole objective is 2help people,I’m not interested in smearing anybody’s perceived image or good name,I strongly advice that you mrX be warned.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Full Video: #BBNaija’s Biggie shows his face, visits the housemates in person as they celebrate
- 10 people who survived their execution – You will be shocked to see how they survived (+Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 10 celebrities who ruined their lives with plastic surgery – #9 wanted to look like a barbie but… (With Pics)
- 6 hot photos of Rosaline Meurer which probably made her appealing to Tonto Dikeh’s husband
- 10 before & after photos that prove marriage has changed Mercy Johnson – #5 will make you love her more
- Story of Shina Rambo, Nigeria’s most notorious armed robber who turned pastor – See how he slept with his mother to gain spiritual powers