Heartbreaking story of a lady: The story of a lady whose boyfriend left her after seven years to get married to a divorced lady with two children has gone viral on Facebook. It’s not clear who first shared the story but it is quite heartbreaking. Read the story below..
“For seven years he was my only boyfriend.I moved in with him after 1and half years of our relationship. On the third year I hinted marriage subject. He ignored it. I abandoned the subject and continued to be good to him. Yes I was good to him, in everyway.
- GUYS: 10 fast ways to increase pen*s size without medicine or surgery
- 40 fun questions to ask your partner while chatting
- Things ladies think about while preparing to sleep with a guy for the first time
- 15 funniest Nigerian WhatsApp statuses that will leave you in tears… (+Pics)
7 years into the relationship, and 13 months in his new job…..i am still hoping.
You should see his 6 roomed house. I cleaned it, did washing and ironing, I cook, baked for him, I even bought the most beautiful curtains and bedding in all 3 bedrooms. You should see the pots I use….i bought them at Queens with my bonus last year. And every time he hosts his friends at home for their usual social codesa gatherings, I use the best dishes and glasses. He loves it when they tell him he has done well for himself.
I think I have collected about a hundred and seventy eight CDs that I have been buying for him as presents over the past seven years. There is also a Lee Oscar CD there. He uses 3 ply toilet paper.
Okay…i went to his office after he asked me to pass by one day because I left my job early and when I got there at reception, the receptionist (Michelle) called his office and told him “there is a lady at reception by the name of Phindi for you.”
Let me cut a long story short and say to you that today as I’m seated here (Sat 24 Dec 2016) Thabiso is getting married to the receptionist (Michelle) in Witbank.
I am back home.
And you know what? My mother’s home was neglected all these years by me. The curtains in this house are torn and worn out. Bedding is embarrassing I can’t even open the bedroom door. Old and burnt Hart pots and no decent glass to have my Schweppes Granadilla. I use lebekere. Thabiso told me it is over and he fell in love le Michelle on the 6th week at his new job and he wants to bring her to his home, I should therefore make way for her. He paid lobola while I was still cleaning his house and cooking his favorite meal braaipap and cooked short ribs.
All my things are still at his house and I did not fetch them because I kept hoping that he will one day call me and tell me that he did a mistake and he wants me to come back. It is now 9 months since I left and he hasn’t called. I passed by his house one day in my friend’s car and she was washing my curtains.
Michelle the receptionist was washing my curtains.
She has 2 kids. I have none.
She has him, I don’t.
I’m shattered. But tomorrow I’m going to buy curtains for my mother at Marabastad. They are nice and affordable.
Will add 6 glasses, 4 cups and a kettle. There is no kettle at home.
Thabiso has my 3 piece Russell Hobbs set and my Woolworth towels
…..and Michelle has the ring
But I cooked for him”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- Latest update about freeze on MMM
- Meet 6 billionaire kids in Nigeria whose fathers are also billionaires (With Photos)
- 5 crazy things women do when they want you to marry them
- 13 Rumours about The Kardashians that really hurt the family till date (With Pictures)
- Top 8 most stylish kings in Nigeria – 3 of them use expensive Rolls Royce cars (With Pictures)
- 5 Music stars Olamide brought to limelight – Who you epp?? (With Pictures)
- Top 10 richest musicians in the world & their net worth – See the first Nigerian on the list (With Photos)