Ghanaian actress and Mother of two, Nadia Buari, shared the photo above, along with a message to inspire her fans. She wrote: “With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful…. Strive to be happy. Just remember to always Believe in yourself and all that u are…Know that there is something inside u that is greater than any obstacle!”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Nollywood actor, Elder Maya is dead
- 12 Celebrities you didn’t know are from the same family – this will shock many! (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that are married to foreigners (with pictures)
- 7 Prayer points that will heal you and change your life like #4 did to mine!
- The 12 most pathetic celebrity tweets [+Screenshots]
- Nigerian female celebs that drive the most expensive cars – They’re the big ballers (With Pics)
- 12 shocking wrestling storyline changes that could have happened (With Pictures)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- The 12 hottest swimming pool sex scenes in Hollywood movies – You need to see number 1! (With Pictures)
- I waited until my wedding night to lose my virginity and I wish I hadn’t..